Monday, August 9, 2010

WOW....
so I don't even know where to begin! I have been a complete slacker on updating our blog! So here I go to attempt at catching everyone up on our lives...


CAMPING AT THE OREGON COAST


There had to have been hundreds of these little guys all over this pier

The sign says it all!

The view from the Goonie's House

Me & Mom in front of the house:)

me and my hubby:)

On our way to the Goonie's House

I love them both!




Late night campfire pictures:)


Outside the aquarium in Seaside!

We had to go on the carousal for old times sake!


mi papa:)

My childhood puppy... isn't she gorgeous!


BOATING






THE RACE FOR A CURE




BIG CHANGES


I have the best hubby EVER.... I took a new job and this is what I found on my desk:)


HUBBY'S BDAY WEEKEND

For Michael's Bday michael wanted to take the boat out for the first time for the summer but I might fight with the fact that it was summer... It was absolutely freezing but it was still a good time. Thanks to the Fam for joining us up there... you guys are definitely troopers:)
This was Paisley's first time on the boat... she loved it and was not bothered by the cold!



It was freezing... thanks mom & dad for keeping me warm:)

How cute!!!


Love ya baby!!!



MICHAEL'S BDAY DINNER




We of course have no pics of the Bday boy... ops and thanks to Kaylee and Madelynn for the pictures!
They love the camera!!

LONG BEACH!!!


Aunt Jan, Michael, and me.... we definitely miss you!

The last ride on Aunt Jan's yacht




RANDOMNESS

Had to throw this in our 40lb puppy in our 10lb puppies bed:) What a goof ball!

HIKING



SNOWBOARDING

Our last adventure out on the mountain snowboarding for the season!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update! I loved catching up with you this weekend and now seeing all the pics from everything I heard about, love ya!

    ReplyDelete