Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Eve

Our first Christmas as Man & Wife... Since both of our families are around here we had to find a happy medium between the two. Two make things a little more difficult, I had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at 11pm. What we decided to do was to have Christmas with my family at our house on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas Day with Michael's.

Christmas Eve, my family came over, we played games, ate a spaghetti dinner and went to church. We came home from church and opened presents...


The whole fam after opening presents

We had to take family pics....

except separate since the Yorkie fights with the Springer Spaniel :(

The happy newlyweds

Michael with his big present

Me & my little sis

Love the hat!

Trying to put on my necklace, I think he needs a little practice:)


opening presents

The parents

all dressed up...

all the presents... I think we went a little overboard this year:)
Hope everyone had a great Christmas... Merry late Christmas and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the family pics! I have to be honest, Paisley is most photogenic.

    ReplyDelete